Contributors

Thursday 23 May 2013

GREAT BLACKHEAD SCRUB




1 Tbs. Granulated Sugar
1 Tbs. Baking Soda

2 Tbs. Water.
You start by combining the above ingredients, it is supposed to make a paste that you run into your skin. I trusted the recipe and it was not paste like at all, in fact it was so watery that I could hardly get it to stick to my face. So I decided to just keep adding baking soda and water until it was thick enough to apply to my face. I ended up having a ton of left over that was wasted, so my recommendation would be to gradually add the water to make the paste instead of adding it all at once


 Another way is mix baking soda and fine salt with your gel wash and apply on damp skin with cotton pad and leave for 5 mins

Give it a try, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment