Contributors

Tuesday 19 March 2013

MY WEDDING DAY



I called my friend a renowned designer, his specialty was wedding dresses, I told him M, I need this dress to be the most beautiful dress, It should be the wedding dress of all wedding
dresses. Let it be the most beautiful dress in the world ever. He smiled and said ‘only the best would do’ I told him I wanted a dress with Swarovski crystals all around it. A decent well covered up wedding dress cos am a sophisticated
woman and only that would do , I told him you know only the most creative and exquisite dress would do, I began searching for a hall, it turned out to be the most daunting task , getting the perfect hall for a perfect day, I mean, I wasn’t just getting married to just anyone, I was getting married to my soul mate, my friend, my lover, he makes me laugh till I cry (tears of joy) he makes me sing like a canary, love so strong yet so tender, I eventually found the most beautiful hall, the hall had crystal wall danglers. It was indeed magical and I was truly pleased

The d day arrived, oh I forgot, let me introduce you to my husband, how to I begin? This man, a beautiful man, smiles like the sun, he is a motivational speaker, a business tycoon, our marriage was described in Forbes as ‘a powerful merger’ we were a force, a team, one squad, we have business in a whole lot of industries, from oil to agriculture, real estates, manufacturing, a car dealership. it was a day made in heaven,  
 we had Miguel flown over and on my request  he repeatedly sang Adorn alongside his  other songs.  After that my husband grabbed the mic from dear Miguel and sang ‘Adorn’ while Miguel got another mic and chorused along.
The photographer was my very dear Alex Koloskov alongside several paparazzi, despite the hush hush way we handled the invitation, we were too happy to be bothered though.
It was really a day to remember, food, wine and all sorts of delicacies with lots to take home. My dear mother was on point as always. Dad wasn’t left out either.
The honey moon stared just like I imagined, we had gone to different places of interest and we were back in our presidential suite, I stripped down to my custom made Victoria Secrets lingerie code named ‘vixen’ rose petals everywhere, I then surprised my husband by playing Moulin rouge and doing a whole dance routine, oh dear I must have been singing so loudly singing Voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir? I had a bowler hat on and had feathers too. You should have seen the look on his face’ pure joy’ and all of a sudden he came towards me, scoped me up  and headed towards the bathroom, the tub was filled with rose petals, candles all around and 

two glasses of champagne, guess what happened next? I woke up… it was all a dream. Haha NO XRATED stories here- (tongue out) Ok ok watch out for Part 2 –Nollywood style.
PS you can send entries of the finished part of the story, be creative guys….

3 comments:

  1. Jeez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I think U̶̲̥̅̊ should write a movie, I was actually waiting Fǿя̩̥̊ d juicy part. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazeballs! This is really nice.. Was waiting for the later part now....ohhhhh

    ReplyDelete