Contributors

Monday 18 March 2013

A brand called my oga at the top






I believe when life hands you sour grapes, milk it, Mr. Obafemi Shem has found himself in a situation where he has become a laughing stock,
however people secretly like the phrase ‘my Oga at the top’ that’s why they have refused to let it go.
This I believe Mr. Obafemi can leverage on, every misfortune comes with an opportunity, if you had a bad experience, why not write a book that would become a best seller, The ‘oga at the top’ phrase is a brand waiting to happen, he should milk this opportunity start reality show, obviously the public can’t get enough of him, he is funny and if people are laughing at him, he might as well get paid. He could start a clothing line, merchandising materials; pain is actually a good thing depending on the way you look at it. He should use this golden opportunity, endorse milk, beverages, he can call the milk his 'oga at the top'. Peak milk..  this na my Oga at the top.

He should also get lawyers to get all those using his brand name to pay. GBAM
Times like this I wish I was practicing the crisis management my favorite part of PR. 
Mr. Obafemi FIGHT BACK AND GET RICH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment