Contributors

Sunday 31 August 2014

SISTERS AT WORK - RONKE ADESHINA (RA)


One word .....Bespoke !
 MEET CEO- RONKE ADESHINA RA



Why shoe business?

I have always loved shoes. I bought my first pair of stiletto with my pocket money for the week in my second year in the University of Lagos and I 'drank the garri'. Because of my love for shoes, I call myself a Shoe Fetish and that's how I came about the name ShoeFetish by Ronke Adeshina.

My journey into shoe business started when I needed shoes but didn't like what I saw and I told myself I could do better. Also didn't really like that I won't be the only one with that particular pair, even if its a limited edition. So I deceided to give shoe making a trial.

I believe one shoes tells a whole lot about the wearer. Shoes are like the eyes to the soul.


When it comes to investing in beautiful pieces, one can never go wrong or regret spending up big on quality bespoke shoes and bags. These bespoke pairs will lend one a confident stride.


Most custom or handmade shoes and bags are in demand for their unique styling and comfort. Handmade shoes are made according to your feet patterns and take into consideration your weight, height or disabilities if any. They are also durable with special maintenance instructions, which make them look new, even after years.


Bespoke shoes and bags are designed and tailored in ways very similar to clothes. Following the design, various parts are then created and stitched into one single piece.


Though most people opt for readily available shoes and bags from branded or retail stores, the experience of one handmade shoe and bag can change your whole outlook. But no assembly line production can beat the extraordinary comfort and design status of a painstakingly crafted custom made shoe and bag. 


Brides and grooms also get to experience the beauty of bespoke/custom made shoes and bags. Wedding days are special  and once in a life time. One should feel absolutely beautiful on ones wedding day, so in addition to the perfect dress and suit that has been meticulously made just for you, now you can also have the perfect shoes and clutch that have also been meticulously made just for you. No need to compromise on colour, fabric, heel height, toe, embellishments, shape... or well, anything at all. We'll make your design just as you intended it to be. We want you to enjoy custom made shoes that will be totally right for you without costing the earth. We've been helping brides and grooms with their introduction, engagement, wedding shoes and bags almost since the very first day we started business.











At Ronke Adeshina, our embellishments/ornaments are made with swarovski crystals, pearls, glass beads, stones, metalized beads and more. Our shoes (ShoeFetish by Ronke Adeshina) and bags/purses/clutches gives finishing touches that says something very definite about the wearer.

Be adventorous...Be imaginative.

For more enquiries, contact us:
08036877920, 08054072605
Visit our blog : www.ronkeadeshina.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Keep the good work going Ronke! My hubby and I are fans forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much. happy to have you and your hubby as my clients forever.

      Delete
  2. deep...a very inspiring journey..every image of your work tells its own personal story...you're doing great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kola, its not been easy but I thank God for everything; am still learning, learn everyday. We try to create pieces that reflects the personality of each one of our clients.

      Delete